Note: For more details of the indexes, please review the information below.
Main ESG indices and rankings in which Enel Américas participates
· S&P Dow Jones Index (DJSI): In 2021, Enel Américas was included in all three categories in which it participates: Emerging Markets, Integrated Market of the Pacific Alliance (MILA), and Chile. The Company obtained 85 points, which places it among the best companies worldwide, achieving scores higher than 90/100 in more than 63% of the criteria.
· Sustainability Yearbook 2021: In 2021, the Company was confirmed in The Sustainability Yearbook 2021 for the third consecutive year and was again distinguished within the Bronze Class for its excellent performance, ranking between 5% and 10% of its industry's most sustainable companies worldwide.
· FTSE4Good: For the fifth consecutive year, in the evaluation published in June 2021, Enel Américas was included in this ranking in the Emerging Markets and Latin America categories, with a score of 4.1 points out of a maximum score of 5 points. This index series (FTSE4Good) is designed to measure the performance of companies demonstrating strong environmental, social, and governance (ESG) practices.
· Vigeo-Eiris: For the fourth consecutive year, Enel Américas was included in the "Best Emerging Markets Performers" ranking in the Vigeo-Eiris utilities sector, which includes the best-performing companies in emerging markets with "best-in-class" approach. On the other hand, in the May 2021 evaluation update, the Company obtained 56 points.
· MSCI ESG Indexes: Enel Américas has received the AA rating since 2019, forming part of the various sustainability stock market indices offered by this entity.
· Sustainalytics: Enel Américas was evaluated with a score of 16 points in June 2021, ranking within the 3% of companies with the lowest risk in the global electrical industry.
· Corporate Knights: Enel Américas was included in the 2021 Carbon Clean 200™ Ranking that includes the 200 largest companies in the world ranked by revenue from clean sources. Enel Américas is ranked first in its generation, transmission, and distribution industry.